I feel honored to be nominated for another Liebster award and a Commander Quill award. Thank you Rudra for thinking of me. Please check out her blog. She is great writer.
Although we were given a choice by Rudra to skip the Liebster award if we have been nominated before, I felt it my duty to answer her questions.
Rules for Liebster Award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 Questions your nominator asked.
3. Nominate other bloggers.
4. Ask them 11 Questions.
5. Let them know you have nominated them.
Questions for Liebster Award:
1. What fascinates you as a writer?
I am fascinated by the works of great authors. They are my inspiration to improve my craft.
2. Do you like traveling? State your reason.
Yes! I love traveling because I like discovering new places.
3. What are some of the things that gives you immense happiness?
Writing gives me immense happiness because I got to express what I feel. Photography is another one. I love to capture precious moments. And shopping! 😁
4. What is your special trait that makes you different from others?
I have a forgiving heart.
5. Write something about you that you would like to tell your readers and why?
Without sounding too boastful, I am not just some person with a beautiful face. I have also a beautiful mind.
Why? People who don’t know the real me assumed that I don’t have something to offer.
6. How do you overcome fears in your life?
By not overly thinking about it.
7. What passionates you and why?
Experiences and observation make me passionate. They served as my inspiration when I’m writing.
8. Have you visited to any place that you liked so much and what is its speciality?
I haven’t been to the place I like so much. I’m hoping to go there soon. Italy is number 1 on my bucket list because it has many famous historical places.
9. Give yourself a tagline and describe the theme of your blog.
“Mom of three teenagers blogging journey”
The theme of my blog is to spread positivity and for others to learn from my experiences and observations.
10. Share your latest posts and other bloggers post that you like the most.
My latest post: A bird’s perspective
I have so many favorite posts that I read but here are some:
I am strong by Jyoti the light
Forlon alleyways by Megha Bhartiya
The day of escape by Vikash
11. If you have given a superpower. What it would be?
The power to cure sickness
Quill Commander Award is created to inspire reading while promoting literacy and patriotism.
Rules for Commander Quill Award:
1. Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog.
2. List the rules of the award.
3. Post a photo of your National flag and anthem.
4. Leave a favorite quote.
5. Nominate a few Loyal bloggers.
My favorite quote:
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. – Paulo Coelho
My nominees are:
“If you have been nominated for the Liebster award, you can skip it and participate in the Commander Quill award.”