Yay! I have been nominated for Liebster Award again and for the sixth time! I broke a promise that I will not accept another award. From now on I’ll still accept them because this is my way of introducing new bloggers. But I would appreciate it more if you will nominate new bloggers instead of choosing those nominated for many Liebster awards. There are also great new bloggers waiting to be discovered.
What’s the Liebster Award?:
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and links back to her blog.
2. Answering 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Liebster award logo in your post on your blog.
I would like to thank Noor for nominating me. I hope you could check out this young and amazing blogger.
Here are Noor’s 11 questions:
1.If you could have a successful change in your career or your major, what would be the change you’ll choose ? I would take up a Business course since I have always wanted to become a businesswoman.
2. What one characteristic in you that you would never change? My happy disposition
3. If you had to move out of your country for life, what country would you choose to live in? I am comfortable in my own country and I won’t move out unless there is a catasthrope in my country. I would just visit my favorite countries.
4. Black bitter coffee vs cinnamon tea with mint. Definitely the latter because I like teas.
5. What would be a harder experience for you; shopping for groceries or shopping for clothes? I would not be having a hard with either of these because I love shopping! 😂
6. Do you consider yourself happy or just satisfied? Happy and satisfied
7. Do you have this one person who always gets you before even having to explain yourself? Yes! It’s one of my closest friends.
8. On a scale of 1 to 10, how lucky do you think you are? Oh I don’t know. Maybe 8?
9. What is the one thing you always try to do but never succeed in doing it? Drawing and painting
10. Do you have a certain phobia? My number one phobia is ophidiophobia. Even dreaming about snakes makes me shudder.
11. What’s the riskiest thing you’ve had to do lately?
Relocating to an underdeveloped area was the riskiest but it turned out to be good because the place is now progressing.
My nomination is open to all but here are the bloggers that are on my mind:
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. Who is favorite author/writer?
2. Please share a quote from your favorite author’s works.
3. What type of genre in books do you like?
4. What music do you like?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite tv show?
7. What inspires you to write?
8. When did you write your first work?
9. Have you been to Asia? Where?
10. Swimming or skiing?
11. Please describe yourself (You can write as much as you want).