Since I have been nominated for four awards this past week, I’ll only be answering the questions provided. This is an open nomination for everybody who wants to participate.
Sunshine blogger award
My answers to Appletomypiee’s questions:
1. Sunsets or Sunrise?
Sunrise. It makes me anticipate what the day will bring and a new day has come.
2. Would you rather lie under a starry sky or would you climb a mountain? I’ll climb the mountain because I will get to see the beauty of nature in a bird’s-eye view.
3. What is your comfort food? Chocolates! 😁
4. What are your pet peeves? Dirty shoes and when someone steps on my feet 😱
5. How do you deal with stress? I write and I go to my garden. Trimming my plants and removing the weeds are cathartic.
6. What is your first thought and first move when you meet someone for the first time? My first thought is if the person is friendly. If the person is friendly then I make the first move to communicate with her/him.
7. What is your favourite saying? “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
8. What was the last book you read or the last movie you saw? How was it? Movie: “Monster truck”. I watched it on HBO. The movie was good and it imparted some lessons about trusting, dealing with family issues and helping those that are helpless.
9. Describe yourself in one sentence. I’m a friendly person.
10. Sunny days or rainy nights? Sunny days
11. What are three things you can’t leave your house without? My driver’s license, cellphone and camera
Here are my answers to Isha’s questions:
1. When did you embark on the journey of writing? I almost forgot my passion when I became a mom. Now that my children are grown ups, I’m continuing my passion.
2. If you could live in and write about any era or planet, which would it be? The Victorian era. I am fascinated with that era and I don’t know why.
3. What inspires your art? Experiences
4. If you could be immortalized as a painting or a poetry, what would you choose and why? Painting. I would like to be remembered with my smile. My friends said that I lit up their lives when I smile.
5. Is there a movie you could watch over and over again? If so, which?All comedy movies
6. If you could meet any author or artist, who would it be? Jane Austen
7. Have you ever been through the ‘Writer’s block’? If so, how did you come out of it? Yes. I look out for some inspiration around my surroundings or from my experiences.
8. Which one book would you recommend everybody to read? The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
9. If you could go anywhere and do anything, where would you go and why? Italy, Greece, France. I would to see first hand their historical places
10. Who is your favourite poet/poetess? Joyce Kilmer, Emily Dickinson, Elizabeth Browning
11. How has the blogging experience been for you so far? I gained a new confidence and met many bloggers whom I think alike.
Again, I want to thank those who nominated me.