Mystery blogger award # 5
I would like to express my gratitude to Issa for nominating me for the award. And I would like to apologize for taking so long to post my answers.
Dear readers, please be sure to check out her blog. She is a great writer and a great critic.
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD:
What is that? “Its an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award’s logo/image in your post.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award.
6. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
7. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
3 things about me:
1. I love photography. I love to capture moments and scenery.
2. I used to dance well.
3. I love chocolates, especially dark ones.
My answers to Issa’s questions:
1. Is honesty always a good thing?
Honesty is a good thing as long as it’s not hurtful to the other person’s feelings. There are some things that are offending to some people because of their religious or cultural background. We need to be mindful of that.
2. Is monogamy a cultural thing or natural thing? For me, it’s a cultural thing. Culture has a great influence on one’s individual. What we have been exposed to make a great impact on us.
3. As a writer, what form/style of writing do you prefer? I prefer the descriptive and narrative writing. In descriptive writing, I can convey my personal feelings. It gives me fulfillment when I do this kind of writing. I also love the narrative because I love to tell stories. It was also where I was exposed during my college years.
4. Why did you take this path of writing? I took the path of writing because it gives me fulfillment and happiness.
5. How has writing impacted your life and way of thinking? Please develop.
Ever since I became a stay at home mom, I forgot about myself. My world revolved around my family. When I started writing again, I realized the significance of my life. That awakening gave me more confidence.
I also met a lot of beautiful and talented writers through writing. I have learned from them especially from you Issa. It made grow as a person.
My questions for my nominees:
1. What is your idea of fun?
2. Who is your inspiration? Why?
3. How do you come up with ideas for your blog?
4. What is your genre of books?
5. Describe yourself in one word.