Sunshine blogger # 7
I’m sorry Himani Thakur if it took me awhile to post your nomination but I would like to express my gratitude to you for nominating me.
Dear readers, please check out this lady’s wonderful blog with her nice drawings.
1. Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
My answer to Himani’s questions:
1)What is special about your place you grew up?
I grew up in a place that serves the best cuisine in our country. We can whip up many delectable dishes even for a small gathering. Please check out this link (Kapampangan cuisine) to know more about us.
2) If you know today is the last day of your life..how will you spend your day?
I will spend it with my family in a place that’s near to nature and/or the beach.
3) What is worth spending more on to get the best?
To get the best in life, it’s better to be spent on serving humanity and spreading goodness.
4) What do you wish to be born in your next life, again as a human being or any other creature? If I were to choose, I’ll pick to be a human again. I still believe in humanity.
5) What do you love about yourself the most ?
My ability to bounce back from difficulties and my ability to forgive easily.
6) If you had to be on a reality tv show, which one would you choose?
I would love to be on a cooking show.
7) Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
8) If you could buy one material thing and money was not an issue, what would it be?
The best lens for my camera 😁
9) What’s the best way to comfort you when you’re having a really terrible day?
Even looking at a beautiful flower or a beautiful scenery comforts me.
10) Which food you’ll not eat under any circumstances?
Exotic foods like crocodile meat 🤢
11) If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with extra time?
Reading books and blogs
This is an open nomination to anyone willing to participate and spread sunshine in the blogosphere.
Questions for my nominees:
1. How can you inspire the youth today?
2. What is your idea of fun?
3. What are subjects in school you good at?
4. Who is your inspiration? Why?
5. How do you come up with ideas for your blog?
6. What is your genre of books?
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? What are your favorites?
8. What are your hobbies?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What will be your legacy?
11. Describe yourself in one word.