I would to thank Siddharth Banga for nominating me. Here is a teenager who tackles current events on his blog.
The rules for the award:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you by commenting on their blog.
4. Nominate other bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know by commenting in their blog that you have nominated them.
Here are my answers to Sid’s questions:
1. Which is your favorite quote? This quote has always been my favorite: ”And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
2. Your dream destination and why? As I have answered this from past awards, I’m going to copy and paste my answer then 😉😁. Greece is one of my dream destination because of its natural beauty, fascinating history and ancient archeological sites. When I was a child I want to become an archeologist. I was fascinated with material remains like relics and artifacts and past civilization. Up until now that fascination is still in me. Another dream destination is Maldives. I’ve heard it’s a perfect paradise with its white sands, blue seas and luxurious resorts. I would also like to see Italy. As I have said before, I am fascinated with past civilizations which Italy has. There are also many beautiful places to see in this country like the Venice Canals, Colosseum, Pompeii, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Lake Como, Vatican City. These are some of the places I would like to travel with my family. We share the same fascination and we have the same love for adventures.
3. Weirdest thing you have ever done? I can’t think of memories of any weirdest thing I did.
4. Any idol you have? I idolize great authors/ poets of past and present.
5. Last thing which made you sad? The last thing which made me sad was my mother. We had a misunderstanding and she was disgruntled. She’s now forgetful because of her Alzheimer’s.
This is an open nomination for those willing to participate.