No, it’s not that kind of rain I’m talking about. It’s about the nominations I received! 😊 I’m so sorry for the late post, my fellow bloggers.
I would like to thank the following great bloggers for nominating me. They are unique in their own way.
- Rida Yumn Ahmed – a great poet and she loves Harry Potter.
- Parth Agarwal – great poetry coming from a young man.
- Warren Richards – a great motivator about love, life and faith.
Tracy Muso – a creative writer and a great poet.
Let’s now jump to the questions of these great bloggers.
Liebster Award # 10
Here are my answers to Rida’s questions:
- Being Alone Or Superficial Love
I’d rather be alone than be with someone who does not love me even if I made the efforts. I have so much love to give that I don’t want it wasted.
- Do you party/ hang out (with friends)
Yes, I hang out sometimes with friends to catch up with them.
- How you remain concentrated( on studies, work, main aim?)
I gave my 101% dedication when I was studying and when I used to work in a company. My main aim then was to make myself better.
- What does true love means to you?
True loves means having God at your center and accepting the flaws of each one.
- Are today’s students burdened?
- Which character you associate yourself with(cartoon, series ,movie, book character)
- If you are a reporter..what would you like to cover(any incident of history, present or imaginary!)
A documentary about mental illness and to give the viewers a better understanding about this illness.
- One current trend that sucks to you
I can’t think of anything right now.
- Capital Punishment OR Life Imprisonment
- E-books or Paperback?
- Bottled emotions or Unveiling The Feelings (Which is best?)
Unveiling the feelings.
The Sunshine Blogger Award # 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- ANY PET STORY OF YOURS ?
I can’t count the naughtiness made by our dog but I was pissed off once when he destroyed my garden. He looked so guilty that he hid.
- YOUR DEEPEST DESIRE?
To see my children successful in their life and to travel the world.
- ANY BRAND YOU SWEAR BY?
The TV’s of Samsung are durable and Acer laptops in our experience.
- YOUR COMFY FOOD?
Junk food like Cheetos 😁
- YOUR DREAM DESTINATION?
Italy, France, Greece
- YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH?
Channing Tatum, Vin Diesel, Chris Hemsworth 🙈
- ANY 3:00 A.M. FRIEND?
I’m already asleep by that time!
- IF SANTA CLAUS BRINGS A GIFT AS PER YOUR WISH, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
World peace ✌️
- ONE ATTIRE YOU CAN WEAR FOREVER?
Jeans, shirt and a sneakers 🚶🏻♀️
- THINGS YOU CAN’T GO OUT WITHOUT?
My bag with personal things.
- ONE WORD THAT DESCRIBES YOU BEST?
- HOW MANY PROPOSALS HAVE YOU RECEIVED TILL NOW?
What kind of proposal? 😁 I’m married so I don’t have that kind of proposal 😇.
- MOST HUMOUROUS INCIDENT?
I can not think of any 😁.
My answer’s to Warren’s questions:
1. What is the feeling you get when you blog?
When I blog, it gives me a sense of fulfillment since I got to write what I feel.
2. What makes you want to write?
There’s a thirst in me that writing always fulfills.
3. Do you rather read blogs, or write blogs?
I do both. I am learning a lot of stuffs when I read blogs.
4. What is the most exciting thing that you have done?
5. Which was the happiest moment you cherish?
My happiest moment was when I gave birth to my children.
6. What would you like to do in your free time?
Reading or gardening
7. Which is the best place you have visited?
Each of the places I have visited have their unique beauty they offer so I won’t name just one.
8. Which is your favorite fictional character?
9. What would you prefer; blogging, or time spent with a love one.
Time spent with a love one
10. Which post is your favourite and why?
Love is in the air
That’s what love does
Why? I love Love!
My answer’s to
1. We learn from our mistakes, yet we’re always so afraid to make one. Where is this true for you?
I’m not afraid to make mistakes. What I am afraid is being judged for my mistakes.
2. What risk would you take if you knew you could not fail?
Putting up a business
3. What is your greatest strength? Have any of your recent actions demonstrated this strength?
My greatest strength is my patience. From my past works my patience paid off since I was promoted for my efforts.
4. What are the top five things you cherish in your life?
God/faith, family, friends, nature, tea
5. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Three years old maybe. The age of innocence.
6. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
When I was in college, I had so many dreams, ambitions and I was full of love.
7. What would you say is one thing you’d like to change in the world?
I would like for us to have world peace. No discords and wars.
8. What one piece of advice would you offer a newborn child?
Enjoy life to the fullest.
9. Which is worse—failing or never trying?
10. Which worries you more – doing things right or doing the right things?
Doing things right I guess. I have no regrets in doing the right things.
11. We’re always making choices. Are you choosing for your story or for someone else’s?
I’m definitely choosing for my story.
My answers to Tracy’s questions:
1. What inspired you to create your blog?
My passion for writing inspired me to create one.
2. What is your favorite movie genre?
Sci-fi, action, adventure, thriller, horror
3. If you were to go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Italy, France, Greece
4. What are your favorite things to do?
I love creating rhythmic poems, photography and travelling with my love ones.
5. If you had to choose a power between; invisibility, mind reading and time travelling. What would you choose?
Time travelling perhaps. I would like to see history and the future.
6. Who’s your mentor?
My father was my mentor growing up.
7. Which is your favorite book of all time?
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
8. A few things you are grateful for right now?
My family, friends, my health, nature, life
9. What do you love most about, in the place you grew up in?
What I love most about the place where I grew up is the vast space we can run and play. I love also the many different kinds of local fruits that are within our reach and are free.
10. What is your favorite movie and why?
As of now, my favorite is The Greatest Showman. I love all the songs they sang in the movie.
11. Please offer a word of encouragement to your readers?
Whatever difficulties you are facing now is just temporary. There is always a better opportunity coming. Be optimistic. Live life to the fullest.
Mystery Blogger Award # 6
My answer to Warren’s question:
Four of Warren’s questions are identical from his questions in the Sunshine Award ☝️. Therefore, I’m going to answer the question that was not ask yet.
- What’s one your favorite post you’ve read any blog, and why?
I’m not going to be specific because I have many favorite posts. I love posts that are motivational, inspirational, uplifting and those who shares tips about blogging, beauty and cooking and about love.
Have a great day or night!