I would like to thank Artemisa for tagging me. The rules are simple, answer the questions and tag other people. Here it is!
1. FIVE PROBLEMS WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
– People vent their anger and problems on social media.
– The social media knows a lot about our personal information.
– I see acquaintances fighting on social media.
– It takes a lot of someone’s time. I used to be that way 😁.
2. YOUR EARLIEST MEMORY
My earliest memory is me playing and running our backyard with relatives during a gathering.
3. YOUR FIRST LOVE AND FIRST KISS; IF SEPARATE, DISCUSS BOTH
Oh, my! I can share my first love but not the first kiss. It was during high school that I had my first puppy love. He chose another girl over me so soon. That was his mistake.
4. TEN INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF
– As you may well know I’m a mom of three teenagers.
– I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and I got to practice it always at home 😂.
– I have a sense of humor and I love to have fun.
– I love meeting new people and cherish those I’ve known in the past.
– I love travelling and discovering new places.
– I love chocolates!
– I love nature. That’s why I love gardening.
– I’m good at baking, according to my youngest son 😇.
– I love photography.
– I love shopping! 😁
5. A PLACE YOU WOULD LIVE, BUT HAVE NEVER VISITED
Australia. I’ve been hearing a lot of positive feedback from a friend and a relative.
6. SOMEONE WHO FASCINATES YOU AND WHY
I was fascinated with Vanessa-Mae, a British violinist. Her performances are so lively since her music style is what they called “violin techno-acoustic fusion”.
7. WHAT TATTOOS YOU HAVE AND IF THEY HAVE MEANING
I do not have any tattoo.
8. A BOOK YOU LOVE AND ONE YOU DON’T
From past questions, I have always shared my love for the book of Paulo Coelho ”The Alchemist”. I don’t hate any book.
9. YOUR FEELINGS ON AGEISM
Sadly, in our country, we are faced with Ageism. There is an age limit for every job. You are also forced to retire at a certain age. It should not be the case. I believe there should not be any discrimination when it comes to age factors.
10. A FRUIT YOU DISLIKE AND WHY
None I can think of. I love all kinds of fruits whether it is bitter or sour.
11. YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP; IF SINGLE, DISCUSS THAT TOO
I am married with three children! 😄
12. TWO WORDS/PHRASES THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH
There are no words to make me laugh. A laughing person can me laugh instantly like my daughter. Her laughter is contagious 😄.
13. YOUR COMMUTE TO AND FROM WORK/SCHOOL/ETC.
14. YOUR LIFE IN 7 YEARS
Enjoying life and travelling
15. THREE PET PEEVES
A user-friendly person, dirty shoes, too much competitive person
16. BULLET YOUR ENTIRE DAY
17. A QUOTE YOU TRY TO LIVE BY
18. YOUR FAVORITE COLOR AND WHY
The color blue and green are my favourite colors because they are the colors of Nature that I love.
19. FIVE FEARS THAT YOU HAVE
Fear of losing a loved one
20. PUT YOUR MUSIC PLAYER ON SHUFFLE AND WRITE THE FIRST 3 SONGS THAT PLAY AND WHAT YOUR INITIAL THOUGHT IS
⁃ Someone like you by Adele
⁃ Youth by Troye Sivan
⁃ Chasing Pavements by Adele
My initial thought is ”Oh yeah! I haven’t played these songs in a while.”
21. YOUR ZODIAC SIGN AND WHETHER YOU THINK IT FITS YOU
Virgo. Some of its features fit me.
22. YOUR MORNING ROUTINE
When I wake up, I stretched and thank God for another day. Then I go directly to the bathroom to do my business and motivate myself in front of the mirror.
23. A FAMILY MEMBER YOU DISLIKE
Oh, my what a question! None, of course.
24. SOMETHING YOU MISS
Someone I miss is my father who passed away almost six years ago.
25. FOUR WEIRD TRAITS YOU HAVE
⁃ I talked in my sleep.
26. THINGS YOU’D SAY TO AN EX
I have already done this when I bumped into him. I did not say anything. I just gave him my sweetest smile. I left him hanging with his mouth open 😂.
27. WHAT YOU WORE TODAY
Shorts and a t-shirt.
28. THE WORD/PHRASE YOU USE CONSTANTLY
29. THE NIGHT OF YOUR 21ST BIRTHDAY (IF NOT 21, THE LAST BIRTHDAY YOU HAD)
Happy and tummy satisfied! 😁
30. THE ONE THING YOU’RE EXCITED FOR
My husband and my kids!
I won’t tag anyone. If you are interested to join and want to answer the questions, please feel free. Have a great day or evening!