For those of you who don’t know what the Mystery Blogger Award is, here is why it was created:
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by: Okoto Enigmas Blog
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
In order not to be repetitive, I will be sharing quotes that I love instead of sharing facts about myself.
Here are my answers to Tracy’s questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
My passion for writing started my blog.
2. If you had to change your name, what name would you choose and why?
I want my nickname, Winnie to be my official name. I have always loved my nickname because it has a sweet sound when people say it.
3. You are about to get into a fight, what song comes on as your soundtrack?
Fight song by Rachel Platten
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I’m alright song
My power’s turned on
Starting right now I’ll be strong
I’ll play my fight song
And I don’t really care if nobody else believes
‘Cause I’ve still got a lot of fight left in me
4. If you could write one new law that everybody had to obey, what would it be and why?
5. What’s the meanest thing you have ever done to someone to get back at them?
Honestly, I have not done any mean things to a person because I believe in karma. I let nature run its course.
I am again opening my nomination to whoever is interested to join. Please feel free to answer the questions.
For me, my best post is The Ugly Caterpillar.