Hello lovely people! I’ve been tagged with another interesting challenge by none other than Richa of Icriblr. Please check out this amazing gorgeous lady. You won’t regret dropping by her blog.
Let’s move to the questions now.
1. If you were facing the death penalty what would be your last meal choice??
I will definitely ask for the most expensive dessert the system can give me. 😁
2. Which urban legend you almost believe?
In our country, there’s this ghastly apparition of a woman with long, black hair and wearing an all-white dress which is known as the white lady. One version is she died of a car accident and shows in a dark alley.
3. Have you ever had your tarot read?
Nah! Never. I don’t want to know what will happen to me in the future. It will greatly affect me if I know there’s a bad thing coming to me. I only want to enjoy the present.
4. Are you afraid of the dark?
Hmmm. Sometimes 😁.
5. Would you sleep inside a coffin underground for a night?
Noooo! (with a violent reaction 😱😁) I have this fear of confined spaces. I’ll definitely hyperventilate and I might be dead by morning.😵
6. What is your best detective series?
Sherlock, The Blacklist, Murder, She Wrote, The X-files, CSI
7. Which horror movie unsettled you the most?
8. What do you want your last words to be?
I will tell my love ones how much I love them.
9. Are you afraid of clowns?
No, I’m not afraid of clowns.
10. Would you agree to take part in a séance?
11. Would you rather have a pumpkin for a head or knives for hands?
Maybe a pumpkin for a head too!
12. If you were a detective investigating a murder what would your first steps be at the scene of a brutal death?
a. Investigate why the victim was targeted through through the victim’s area like lifestyle, habits, etc
b. Find the suspect
c. Jot down some notes in a notebook
d. Look for inconsistencies in the crime scene
e. Study the forensic findings
13. Hanging, Injection, guillotine or firing squad what would you prefer?
I would like for criminals to suffer what they have done. An eye for an eye…
14. Which 3 questions will you be deleting to add your own in? a. Have you ever whispered Candyman five times in front of a mirror? b. Is there a horror movie you simply could NEVER watch because of the advertising hype? c. What unsolved murder unsettled you the most?
15. What time of the day is the best time to commit a murder?
The time when most people are fast asleep.
16. Do you look guilty?
Yes! Most of the time. 😁
17. Uh oh, you have witnessed a murder, and you think the killer may have seen you but you are not sure, what would you do?
I will go to the police too and I’ll demand to be included in a protection program with my family too.
18. You are a suspect in a murder inquiry that you ‘know about’, what is your alibi to throw them off your scent?
It was my doppelganger!
19. Would you rather be young enough to go trick or treating again or old enough to behind your porch and scare the crap out of them?
I’ll scare the crap out of them! 😜
20. The three bloggers you are nominating are?
The third slot is open to those who want to participate the challenge.
1. Thank the nominator
2. Answer Q1 – Q19
3. Nominate three bloggers of your choice and notify them.
4. Each selected blogger MUST answer 16 of the asked 19 questions, but also insert 3 new questions to make up the 19 compliment. Every time a new blogger is selected they MUST only answer 16 of the asked 19 questions as well as answer their own 3, and choose 3 new bloggers. Each time a new blogger sees the questionnaire it will be completely different to the next blogger along.
(Hint: delete three of the questions you don’t like or have no answer for and insert your own in its place)
5. Q20 & Q14 Must always remain intact.
Thank you for reading!