Sunshine Blogger Award # 11,12 & 13, Blogger Recognition Award # 3
I would like to thank fellow bloggers Daneelyunus, Rad Gamer, THE ECLECTIC CONTRARIAN for nominating me with the Sunshine Blogger Award. I would also like to thank Accidental Blogger for the Blogger Recognition Recognition Award.
Hey guys, please do check them out as they are wonderful bloggers.
1. What is your real name? My real name is Rowena but I’ll rather be called by my nickname Winnie. Winnie has much sweeter sound, don’t you think? 😇😁
2. What are your hobbies? Gardening is my recent hobby.
3. Is love marriage or arrange marriage is right as your opinion? Love marriage is more right for me.
4. What is your favorite actor, actress and movie? Vin Diesel, Sandra Bullock, Natalie Portman, Chris Hemsworth, Dwayne Johnson, Jennifer Gardner. My favorite is 13 going on 30, Star Wars, Marvel movies.
5. Which is preferred Boy or girl friendship relationship or Friendship? 🤔 This is not clear.
6. Which is your favorite singer? Celine Dion, Ed Sheeran
7. What is your dream for future? To publish a book
8. Which is best relationship, Relatives or Friends? Friends
9. Is it necessary to become a girl friend or boy friend? It depends.
10. What are your favorite serial? Tv series you mean? Some of my favortites are Blacklist, Game of thrones, Instinct, Riverdale, Stranger things
11. Which type of serial and movies you like? Scifi, horror, mystery
Rad Gamer’s questions:
1. How did you start your blog? It all started when I was thinking of something to do that’s fulfilling and practice writing again.
2. When did you start your blog ? October 26, 2017
3. Which book would you recommend to me ? The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
4. Which is your favorite novel ? Classics are really my favorites.
5. Which song do you love listening to ? Upbeat songs are top on my list.
6. Which game is your favorite ? Farmville and Candy crush 😁 I stopped since having my blog.
7. Who do you admire the most ? People with strength and resilience
8. Which poem do you love to read ? I love Victorian era poems
9. What are you best at? Mothering! 😂
10. Suggest one movie or series you think I should watch. ”Dead Poets Society”
11. What is the most beautiful place you have ever been to? El Nido Palawan, Philippines!
The Eclectic Contrarian’s questions:
1.What inspires you for your writing and your everyday life? My family inspires me.
2. What got you into writing? My love for words.
3. Do you put yourself into your characters in your stories or do you attempt to keep yourself different? Both
4. Compare yourself with other authors, who would you say you compare to? Oh, I don’t know. What do you think, my friend?
5. Do you play musical instruments? If yes, what is it? If no, if you could, what would it be? Guitar and Violin
6. What would you say what musical instrument would inspire your writing? Violin
7. If you could go anywhere in the world and write, where would it be? Any place where I can be with nature.
8. What makes your creative juices flow? Love with nature and situations.
9. Who are the most influential people in your life? My parents
10. What is important to you? My family
11. What is the message you try to put out in your writing? Positivity
How my blog started?
When I started my blog the only thing in my mind then was to practice my writing and to express what I feel. Little did I know I’ll be meeting amazing talented people.
My advice for new bloggers is to continue what they have started. They must not be discouraged if at first, they’re getting nowhere. They must focus on improving their works. Blogging is hard work but fulfilling if done right.
My other advice is to connect with other bloggers. You’ll learn a lot by connecting. You’ll also gain ideas for your blog and meet new friends.
Happy blogging! ❤️