Tuesday will not be complete without showing my appreciation to people for continuing to nominate me with more awards. This part of the week is devoted to people deserving recognition. I am thanking Mr. A (sorry I lost the link I saved but I copied his questions for me) for the Sunshine Blogger Award (# 26) and Sadje of Keep it alive for the Blogger Recognition Award (# 11). They are both great bloggers. I hope you can check them out if you haven’t yet.
Place brace yourselves with Mr. A’s questions because there are some questions which may be sensitive for some of you. 😇
- What are the aspects of your personal life that you are not open for discussion in your blog? My intimate aspects lol. I am not comfortable talking about it. 😁😇
• On the current state of things, how pleased are you with what is happening to you right now? Fantastic! Things are going great for me now.
• As much as we try to keep our envy in check; but it can also be a great motivator. Tell us about a person you envy the most and why? I would not want it to be called envy because it has a negative connotation but the word I have in mind is admire. 😉 I admire a friend because she can stay slim without too much effort.
• Does your ego prevent you from getting help? Again, I would like to call it dignity instead of ego. I have read ego is a negative emotion but dignity is a positive one. The ego focuses on oneself’s importance while dignity is a quality or state worthy of esteem and respect. Therefore, I will keep my dignity if I know the person will not help me. I was once humiliated because I asked for help.
• Can you tell us about a big event in your past that cause you the most suffering? Was there anything good that came from that? Tell us how it shaped you to be the person you are today? When I had a mishap that changes the balance of my body. Only a few believed my suffering because they visited me at home. I learned who my true friends are. That mishap also made me push myself to the limit. It was like pulling a big cart full of heavy things on it. I tried my best for a self-healing.
• Should women stick to being cardio bunnies or become chicks who lifts? Chicks who lift lighter weights. I’m all for toning muscles only.
• For the gentlemen, how comfortable are you wearing pink? For the ladies, what are your opinions on men who wear pink? Cute! 😃 For me, men who wear pink are more manly because they can pull it off wearing the girly colors. 😉
• Jokes are a social lubricant, so tell us a joke that you are very fond of? Let me share you a corny joke my son once shared.
Question: What’s the tallest building?
(Readers, please comment below why library was the answer 😉)
• Is there any unconventional (but useful) skill that you want to acquire in the future? I want to learn ”Coding”. My reason will be explained later on how I started blogging.
• Is there any specific topic you want me to write about in the future? I can’t think of anything.
• Now for the “Mr. A being Mr. A” question. Again, a bit of a disclaimer – this question is all for good humor. If you feel offended, you may choose not to answer. Ok then? Here we go: How do you like your pussy? I love it, of course! 😛
One of the rules of the award is to Give a brief story of how your blog started.
As most of you know how my blog started, I’m sharing with you something I haven’t shared until now. When I was asked what skill I want to acquire in the future, it brought me back to when I started my blog. Before relocating I did odd jobs which involve basic graphic design and encoding. So it did not come as a surprise for me I want to learn Coding when it became popular. It was when I was about to sign up for a course in learning the skill I stumbled upon WordPress. As I mentioned before I love writing down my thoughts. I followed my instinct and it led me to what I love most. I still want to learn Coding someday. I was inspired by a Japanese lady doing it.
My two advice to new bloggers are:
1. Be sincere.
Be yourself but be sincere for the most part when commenting. Bloggers can detect if your comments are not genuine. Not only will you gain a friend for being sincere but you will gain an avid follower.
2. Never give up
There will be setbacks along your journey in blogging. If you feel you’re not getting the high stats like the others, don’t despair. It takes hard work to where they are now. You must learn the ropes. There are a lot of seasoned bloggers who share great advice. You have to use your Reader more often for that. Blogging should be fun.
Thank you for reading! 😊❤️