I have another nomination from one of my favorite blogger Meher Gandhi. Thank you for thinking of me Meher. I appreciate it.
Dear readers, I hope you could check her blog. Here’s one great blogger and a poet.
* Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
* Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
* Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
* List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to Meher’s questions:
1. Does your blog specifically aim at something? If yes then, what does your blog aim at? Good question. At first, I created my blog only to vent my feelings and to practice my writing. But after a few days I realized that I want to become an inspiration to others. I want to impart positivity and hope and for others to learn from my experiences.
2. If you could do one great thing for the world, what would you do? I want to become a goodwill ambassador for the environment. I want to help save it.
3. If you could live as any fictional character for one day, which character would you be? Wonder woman. Just like I answered a past question, I want to kick ass the villains dressed in a sexy outfit 😁
4. Hot chocolate or cold coffee? Hot chocolate. I prefer a hot beverage.
5. What power would you choose: transformation, invisibility or mind–reading? Can I choose all of them? 😁
6. If you could transform into any animal, which one would it be and why? The hawk. I want to soar high up in the sky.
7. Are you more of a turning-physical-pages-of-a-book reader or an e-book reader? I’m a turning-physical-pages-of-a-book reader. I love to hold the pages and the smell of books.
8. If you could remodel time, where would you travel to – the past or the future? The future maybe. I only want to see the future generations and their technology.
9. Look around the place you’re at while answering this question. What’s your favourite thing from in here? My dainty teacups given by a friend.
10. What is your favourite junk meal? Pizza and Cheetos
11. What’s the one thing that encourages you to keep writing? There’s a fire in me that writing can extinguish. It satisfies me also.
Here are great bloggers that I am nominating for the Sunshine blogger award:
Questions for my nominees:
1. How can you inspire the youth today?
2. What is your idea of fun?
3. What are subjects in school you’re good at?
4. Who is your inspiration? Why?
5. How do you come up with ideas for your blog?
6. What is your genre of books?
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? What are your favorites?
8. What are your hobbies?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What will be your legacy?
11. Describe yourself in one word.