If I’m not mistaken, I guess this is the third time I was tagged. I hope my memory served me right. 😄
Let’s get on to the awesome lady blogger who tagged me. Thank you for tagging me, dear Laleh! Dear fellow bloggers, I am more than happy to tell you of what a great storyteller she is. Her stories are teeming with lessons from life.
1. What does your name mean?
My real name is Rowena with a Welsh origin meaning “white spear or famous friend”. According to Google, Rowena of Hargottstanstede was the featured heroine of Sir Walter Scott from his novel Ivanhoe(1819), a fabled storybook.
2. Are you scared of heights?
Yeah! It makes me jelly-kneed.
3. What’s your best physical feature?
My eyes are my best feature according to my friends and husband.
4. What is your favourite music genre?
My taste in music is diverse. I love jazz, classical, pop music, acoustic blues, some country music.
5. Are you a good cook?
Yes, according to my husband and kids
6. What’s your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Rocky Road and Pistachio
7. What’s your favourite festival?
I don’t have any favorite festival.
8. Do you have any allergies?
Yes, I have an allergic reaction to Penicillin.
9. Which of your parents you look like?
Partly my dad but according to my relatives I have a big similarity with my grandma from my dad.
10. Who’s your favourite musician?
I have so many favorites more than my fingers in my hands can count on. Some of my favorites are Celine Dion, Sia, Ed Sheeran, The Corrs, The Cranberries (RIP
Dolores O’Riordan, Michael Bolton, Shakira, Shaina Twain.
This is an open nomination for those who are willing to join the Tag.
Here Are The Rules!
1. Thank the Person Who Nominated You
2. Provide a Link to their Website
3. Answer the “Get To Know Me” Questions
4. Nominate 10-15 Bloggers.
5. Pass on the Same 10 Questions ( With an additional of 2 of yours, if you wish )
To answer Laleh’s own question:
Why there are borders between countries?
Borders are very important for political and economic reasons. It is like drawing an invisible line wherein one must respect each other’s boundary. Illegal entry means a violation of one’s right of space.