Hello guys! I hope you’re all having a good time. I still have the hangover from our vacation. I’m still feeling a little bit tired and sluggish 😩 after going back to my old routine. It makes me want to go back on a vacation again. 😁😎
Anyway, I’m in the mood to answer some questions today though. I was invited by Riya Gupta of World of my thoughts to participate in Wanna know you better challenge. Thank you for this opportunity, Riya. I hope you don’t mind that I changed the title.
STEPS made by Riya:
1. Title the blog post as “Wanna know you better!!” ( try to make your post pictorial as this will make it look interesting)
2. Describe Riya’s blog and a put link to this post.
3. Describe and thank the one who nominated you.
4. Copy all the questions and answer them one by one.
5. You may create your own questions for your targets (it will be fun)
6. Pass the game as a challenge to any of your favorite bloggers and mention them in your post.
7. Add a link of your post in the comment section below so that people may come to know about you, your blog and your fun. (in the comment section of Host’s post)
8. State the steps.
1. What really makes you angry? When I’m ignored or someone forces me to do something I don’t want to do.
2. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Dish with all the healthy vegetables.
3. What is your biggest fear? Fear of heights and swimming in a deep ocean
4. What has been your best moment this year? When I took a vacation with my family
5. If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be? Italy as there many beautiful historical places I can explore here.
6. How do you relieve stress? By visiting my garden
7. Would You Rather Go To Space Or To The Bottom Of The Ocean? Go to space
8. What’s your favorite season? There are only two seasons where I grew up with. The rainy season and summer. What I love is in between which is during the cooler months occurring between December and February.
9. What’re your favorite sports? I used to play badminton.
10. Did you like Riya’s blog? Yes, especially her quotes.
I’m not going to tag anyone. If you are interested to join, you are free to participate. Thank you for reading!
Featured photo: Pixabay